ForumsSupport ForumInforming people of lost real world money on a game

3 23317
Erile
Erile
488 posts
Chancellor

Hello,

Just letting people know that firestone idle rpg took the money for my last two purchases without giving me what I paid for.

I have not been finding the help I need for the game from the devs at this point, which is really sad because I considered them the best devs I've dealt with in a very long time. But, while they are interested in the bugs, they are not interested in returning my stolen money. At this point, I'm nearly at giving up a game I played for 17 months because my money was stolen and it completely broke the game and made me lose other purchases and tons of progress.

• 3 Replies
Tasselfoot
Tasselfoot
804 posts
Chamberlain

Hi @Erile sorry to hear about this issue. Can you please email me at support@armorgames.com and include the transaction IDs of the purchases? I can attempt to re-award those purchases or issue you a refund.

Erile
Erile
488 posts
Chancellor

Sure.

The purchases probably didn't work because the last game update broke the game though... That's also why my previous purchases that I was saving were deleted from the game. They haven't fixed the game for me and I haven't been able to play at all because of the game-breaking patch they made. I'm not sure if re-awarding will work because of the bad patch.

HolydayStudios
HolydayStudios
3 posts
Nomad

Hi @Erile i have been informed by our team that they acted very fast once you reported the issue and they asked you for a specific information that you sent them this morning 5am our time. Our team is working on solving the bug that caused this issue. As developers we do not have the ability to refund purchases, only Tasselfoot or possibly other people from Armor games can do so. However if you still wish not to get refunded, we can restore the items that you purchased plus a generous compensation with in-game items as gifts for all the trouble that this issue caused you.

Some general information regarding the issue is that it's probably connected to the timezone, as our team informed you and this is the reason that it's not affecting everyone. It will be solved the soonest possible.

Thank you for being part of our community and for your continuous love and support of Firestone

Showing 1-3 of 3